Monday 28 May 2018

Pandora Black & White Flowers




From left to right: Primrose silver clip with clear cz and white enamel, Openwork enamel flower (mystic floral) charm, Black bubbles murano glass charm, Openwork pave flower charm, Nautical pave lights charm and Primrose silver clip.

Besides clips and spacers, I have hesitated on getting a repeat charm. Although I like the symmetry, I also love the variety that Pandora has for charms and I cannot bring myself to get doubles or triples for each charm. I wish I could.

3 comments:

  1. These things have been very popular here in the US too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bracelet looks lovely, I have put the same each side of some charms, but I have a few singles. I could not make up my mind at first, but now it does balance the bracelet to have some twos the same.

    ReplyDelete