Sunday 8 August 2010

Home

This is one of the national songs usually aired weeks before the national day on 9th August. I rather like this one, probably one of my favourites. It's better with the melody.


. . . . . . This is home truly, where I know I must be,

Where my dreams wait for me, where the river always flow,

This is home surely, as my senses tell me,

This is where I won't be alone, for this is where I know it's home . . . . .

Every year a song is composed for this occasion. This one called 'HOME' was first heard in 1998 sung by Kit Chan and composed by Dick Lee. Catch the video here.

2 comments:

  1. I heard the song and I really love it. Happy Birthday Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite National Day song too. I like the version done by Kit Chan.

    ReplyDelete