Whenever we are in Bangkok, we must have Swensens every other day. It is a Bangkok holiday ritual. Back in Singapore we hardly ever go to Swensens. Why in Bangkok?
- There is a Swensens everywhere we go
- It is never too crowded
- A place to rest our feet after all that shopping
- The ice cold water is extra refreshing
- Food servings are small so there is always room for dessert
- Something sweet to neutralize all the spicy food
- It costs only half the price in Singapore AND
- We love the ice cream in Bangkok, must be the happy cows there.