Saturday 18 January 2014

Stegosaurus


This little fellow was tatted with Tat-ilicious' HDT called Seaglass. It is labelled a Size 20 but it does look more like a Size 40 to me. Love the colours of this thread. The tail got lost with the bookmark. I should have started from the head of the Stegosaurus. A charm that says 'Made with a smile' is attached with a jump ring at the other end. The pattern is from this book by Martha Ess which I just got for myself. 




I tried to tie an infinity knot following a video online but not sure if I got it right though. I don't think it is easy to tell.

8 comments:

  1. He's cute and adorable, love the colours.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little bookmark! I'm glad you told us where to find the pattern. ;-) Such pretty thread, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Martha's books and have them all. One of my favourite patterns to tat is the mermaid which is one of her free ones. Makes me smile every time. These dinosaurs are great for grandkid's birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have not tried the mermaid. Martha's patterns are great.

      Delete
  4. Really great!! And I love the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little dino is really cute! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val. So nice to hear from you. Where have you been hiding?

      Delete
  6. I love the colours of this HDT too. Tat-ilicious did a good job.

    ReplyDelete