Friday 6 December 2013

Hanky Sachet Winners

If you have put your name in. You may be the lucky winner. 




Using the random number generator, the first number drawn is 10. 
The second number drawn is 17. I numbered the comments in the order that it is listed in the post. So the first winner is Marla and the second winner is tatterjil

As Marla did not indicate which colour she preferred, I am giving Marla the Fruit Fizz edged one and tatterjil the Caribbean edged hanky sachet. 

Please send me your mailing address and I will get this to you ASAP. Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas. I will have to send this sachet flat and empty. You could also use it like a tray on your dresser. All you have to do is put in a square base and loosen the ribbons. I hope you enjoy them and may it also inspire you to make your own. Show us your photos.

Now for the fun of it, I have a third winner who will receive a mystery gift.



And she is crazymomtats. Please send me your mailing address too.


Thank you all for participating!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners, and a special congratulations to YOU for your milestone number of posts! That's just amazing, and they certainly are full of beautiful tatting, not to mention wonderful trips about town (and the world!), exotic (to me) food, and delightful kitty photos! We really appreciate all the work you put into your wondeful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeee! So excited to have won some of your beautiful tatting. I sent you a message on Google Plus with my mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is so surprising......I never win anything! HA!
    but for the life of me, I can't find anyway to contact or email you except through a message here...... and I don't want to post my address here!
    So, My email is:
    mknikirk@gmail.com
    If you would email me back I will send my address to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that.

    Tatterjil, I did not get that message. Could you email me at umintsuru@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marla & Tatterjil, your hanky sachets have been posted and are on the way to you. Should arrive 7-10 days from now.

    Hi crazymomtats, I sent you an email. Your mystery gift is waiting for a mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have posted the last one. Watch out for the postman.

    ReplyDelete