Tuesday 7 October 2008

Tatting purse, shuttle and threads from Vanessa


I received this in the mail today. What a pleasant way to end my day. I agreed to do an exchange with Vanessa when she asked whether I could tat some butterflies for her. She told me she would send me a purse that she made which I could use to store a shuttle and some threads for one project. Thank you so much Vanessa. She explained that she wanted to give me something extra. I hope you like the butterflies I tatted. I will post the photo when Vanessa receives them. I love the purse because you made it and you are sweet to add the extras but really you did not have to. Love the lilies of the valley in the teacups and the thread colours are just sweet. Thank you!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice goodies! Can't wait to see the butterflies and see what you do with the new threads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect way to carry a current tatting project around! I love it! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice exchange. This is pretty and I know you will enjoy it. Can't wait to see those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried my hand at needle tatting...didn't turn out bad but never got past the first step...lol!
    I'm hopeful that I can find someone in my area that can teach me one on one....love your tatting pieces they are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried my hand at needle tatting...didn't turn out bad but never got past the first step...lol!
    I'm hopeful that I can find someone in my area that can teach me one on one....love your tatting pieces they are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi reflections of life and art,
    I love tatting. It is easier to learn from someone. That is what I did. I have not done needle tatting. I hope you can find someone to teach you.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete