Tuesday 14 October 2008

Awarded and Tagged by TattingChic

Thank you TattingChic for the award. I was also tagged at the same time and I tried to fill up the lists, all but one. I hope it's okay. Sorry I took some time to post this.

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
1. Learn watercolor painting
2. Live on a farm
3. Learn pottery
4. Go fishing
5. Dye my hair red
6. Do a mixed media art project
7. See the Grand Canyon

7 Things I do now:
1. Yoga
2. Tat, knit, craft
3. Buy jewelry
4. Gardening
5. Love my cats
6. Cook and bake food I love
7. Take photos and blog

7 Things I can't do:
1. Remembering numbers
2. Confront
3. Sports
4. Manage children
5. Small talk
6. Climb my way to the top (mountain, line, queue, wall)
7. Keep people waiting

7 Things that attract me to the Opposite Sex:
1. Intelligence
2. Good sense of humour
3. Kindness
4. Adventurous spirit
5. Tall, dark and almost handsome
6. Love animals
7. Ambition

7 Things that I say most often:
1. Do as you like!
2. Isn’t that beautiful?
3. Sigh!
4. I want to learn how to do that.
5. What’s good?
6. Thank you!
7. How much?

7 Favorite Foods:
1. Potato chips
2. Beef noodles
3. Any kind of dessert
4. Bitter gourd omelet
5. Rib eye steak
6. Prawn curry
7. Roast duck

3 comments:

  1. That was a great list...LOL...what happened to #5 and #6 of the "attraction to the opposite sex" list? Did they have to be censored?? ROFLOL!!!
    Ah, well, enjoy your award, anyway.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! When I looked at my "Google Reader" #5 and #6 showed up plain as day (and very G-rated), but on your blog, for some reason they are blank!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing censored. I think its a bug. Something to do when you scroll. If you click away and come back, i think it will show. I get that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete