Sunday 5 October 2008

Stained Glass Boot Camp

I am excited about this new course that I have signed up for. I have always wanted to learn stained glass art. Last year I shopped with Glass Menagerie on Etsy I got some pieces from her for myself and as Christmas gifts. Hopefully after the class, I would be able to do one simple one myself. I will bring my camera to capture the process. Wish me luck! I am attending the class next weekend.

Photos below show Umi and Tsuru being curious about my stained glass lamp when I first unpacked it from the box.


4 comments:

  1. Hi! That stained glass looks so pretty and it looks like it will make for a great learning experience.
    You've been awarded and tagged! Hop on over to my blog to see what all the fuss is about!
    ((Hugs)),
    TattingChic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tattingchic,

    I hope so. I can't wait. Did I get tagged? I think so. Thank you for thinking of me. I will try to get to that. I have to think hard on the answers. Hmmm give me some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yes, you did get tagged, but you also got an award! COme and get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I bet they love playing with those little dangly chains too...LOL....

    ReplyDelete