Saturday 4 October 2008

Nigela’s Pistachio Chocolate Fudge


I caught Nigella Lawson's TV show last Friday and did not believe this recipe was so simple. I wanted to try it for myself. All that was needed was dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa (350g), condensed milk (1 can/397g), butter (30g) and pistachios (150g, shelled). Melt chocolate with condensed milk under low heat, mix in chopped pistachios and pour into tray and refrigerate. Cut and store in freezer. I wish you could taste this. Try it and let me know what you think of it.

2 comments:

  1. I've made that fudge before. It's delicious. I'm afraid to make it again because I'll eat too much of it too quickly... nothing left to freeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Annie. I ration myself to one a day. Would that help. I guess not!

    ReplyDelete