Monday 28 March 2016

Morgan Mouse



This mouse pattern is by Wanda Salmans and it was Margaret who suggested this when I asked for ideas on which animal to tat next.

The pink mouse is the original pattern by Wanda tatted in Lizbeth Size  Shell pink medium Col. 627. I added two Josephine rings for the eyes and instead of a 8 point metal finding in the centre of the body, I tatted an 8-ring rosette.

In the light grey one, I added stitches to make the mouse larger in size. Tatted in Daruma Lace Size 30 threads.

Thank you Wanda for the pattern and Margaret for pointing it to me.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect additions to your project. You did a nice job making the changes to accommodate your specifications!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Josephine rings for the eyes, looks great! In fact I like it better this way than with the beads. Wonderful job!
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete