Tuesday 2 December 2014

A New Favourite



This was an interesting motif to tat. It is done in one round- three rings, then a chain. The pattern is from the 'Occhi' book by Langwieser and Scharowa (peacock on the cover). I was looking for a simple edging pattern when I noticed this on page 101. This is tatted in Lizbeth size 40 in #158 Niagara Falls.

Had to try it the second time with beads in Lizbeth size 40 in #657 Ocean Turquoise Dark. It gave it a totally different look, don't you think?




6 comments:

  1. Pretty motif, with and without beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very pretty snowflakes. I love the pattern and the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though I don't have enough time to tat them all, it seems I am always on the hunt for a new snowflake. I love this one with the beads. lovely.
    Best,
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pattern, I have that book so I must look up the pattern, would make a nice pendant
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is beautiful and snowflake like!

    ReplyDelete