Thursday 24 January 2019

Wonky Charlotte



Last week I had problems uploading photos on my phone to Blogger.  At this point I was ready to give up blogging and switch to Instagram. I was using an app but somehow it was not working. I tried again yesterday and the problem was resolved. Thanks to the app developer.

Anyway, the blocking of this made it look skewed to one side. The HDT Hosta Leaf Size 20 thread ends here. I will pick a new colour to continue and complete the pattern. Let's hope it is a good one. I have limited choice in Size 20 as most of my threads are Size 40.

10 comments:

  1. I love that green thread! I have the opposite problem... more 20 than 40. However, I am starting to accumulate some beautiful threads in size 40!

    Technology has been frustrating me lately. I've found that if my Blogger profile shows up by Comment as, I can leave a comment. If not, my comments are floating around in space. I can leave a comment on a blog one day, and then not again for two weeks. I wish all these things would play nicely together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you’re still blogging, too many blogs have disappeared already. I look forward to seeing what colour you decide on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane for your visits and comments. Will it be a shade of green?

      Delete
  3. It looks wonderful!!! :)
    I have the same problem with threads-most of mine are size 40 and I only have a small group of size 20.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my size 40 threads too but sometimes size 20 threads are more suited for some patterns.

      Delete
  4. I love it since your adding more it will be fine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. I might go with a contrasting or matching colour. Wonky Charlotte will get back into shape.

      Delete