Wednesday 22 May 2013

Narcissus


This is from the booklet 'Flowers of Lace - Put a Smile on Your Face'. The pattern is by Regina Brummett and you can also link to her pattern on her blog (left hand side under 'My Patterns and Tutorials).

I remember seeing this pattern and wanted to tat this so when I received the 'Flowers of Lace' booklet from Judy, I knew this would be the first one to tat. The pattern calls for a large safety pin or a knitting stitch holder. I have a knitting stitch holder but was too lazy to look for it so I just used a normal paper clip and it worked just as well. I think the ric rac / Victorian sets give the flower petals a nice touch.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Wendy, What a lovely tatted flower and the stem and leaves are very neat. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks so intricate.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks beautiful, love it, off to see the pattern
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete