Friday 20 March 2009

In my postbox yesterday

I e-mailed Gina immediately. She must be wondering what happened to her book thong which she won from Umi & Tsuru's blog. Well, from the photo below it is obvious. This came back to me and the envelope was torn and contents empty. Perhaps the envelope was not strong enough for its contents. This is the first time I have experienced this but I am thankful for the message from the US Postal Service and that they sent back what was left of the envelope. Not to worry, Gina, I have sent you another, this time in an envelope made of stronger paper. I hope you will be patient as it will take another 10 days or so. I also noticed that with less number of flights between Singapore and US, the mail is a little slower than before. The new book thong will not be in the same colour but hopefully it will not disappoint Gina too much.



2 comments:

  1. No problem! I'm just sorry your fine work was lost and that you are out the postage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your hard work got lost.. although maybe somebody actually has it.

    I've had the same thing happen to me with my income tax return! Can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete