Saturday 17 July 2010

Tatted Butterflies Part 2


More butterflies from Adelheid Dangela's book 'Tatted Butterflies'. This pattern named Paula is found on page 26. I like how the body of the butterfly is designed. Quite a unique pattern consisting mostly chains. Thread used here is Altin Basak Size 50 Col. 311.

This was tatted specially for Fox of Tat-ology. Just a thank you gift for organizing the thread exchange. I hope she has received it together with the threads we exchanged. This pattern is called Ricarda (a variation of Paula) on page 27 of the book. I used Coron Size 40 in a variegated green (#155-8A).

This is my favourite called Flora on page 11. This is tatted in Oren Bayan Size 50 Col. 012 pink and purple variegate.

8 comments:

  1. They are all very pretty, i especially love the pink "flora" one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weren't these fun to tat? Challenging but small enough that it was more fun than frustrating? I do like this book tho instructions are at a minimum. I think I've either tatted or recieved one of each in an exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I even cannot say, which is the best ) They are beautiful )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice butterfly collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the butterflies they are reall brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These are all so beautiful and to think that gorgeous green one has my name on it! How exciting! Thank you so much! I have not received the threads yet, but am now more than a little anxious to see the mailman this week - he already thinks I am a bit loopy, hanging around the post box as I do!
    : ) Fox ♥ Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these butterflies are so stunning. I like Flora best. *..*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your butterflies are gorgeous, they look soooh much nicer tatted in colour.

    ReplyDelete