Tuesday 13 July 2010

Singapore buildings


AAA was attending a 2-day training course downtown in the Parkview Square building. I asked him whether he had a good view and he took some photos for me. This is Suntec City and the Singapore Flyer on the left.

This is one of my favourite buildings in Singapore, The Gateway. I took a photo of it from the other side in a moving bus and showed it here. This is the view from Parkview Square. Parkview Square is also an unusual and interesting building, not usually seen in Singapore. Must get a photo of it too. Read about it here.

4 comments:

  1. Sleek architecture!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to visiting Singapore one day as my son lives there. Thank you for the photos there is so much greenery around those buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess Singapore is very green that way - a garden city. It has some nice buildings. I only have two complaints - the hot humid weather and the overcrowding.

    ReplyDelete