Friday 28 January 2011

Balcony Garden Decor


I found this pretty pink tin jug in Malaysia when I visited mom. The shop was filled with similar items and I had a hard time choosing just one. Perhaps I will get more, the next time I visit. I also bought a little plant holder for a friend but since she is not a gardener, I thought she could use it on her desk in the office. I forgot to photograph that.
The little porcelain cat is from Bangkok. It's like a kitten trying to get into the tin jug for milk. The little doggy plant holder was a birthday present from friends years back. I have a spider plant in that.

5 comments:

  1. I love the floral jug you got! It's beautiful! Where in Malaysia did u find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wendy, Wow you Painted jug is truly very pretty. I love the pastel colors and the wee kitty is certainly being very naughty. LOL Very pretty. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jug is simply beautiful!, I love things like that especially with birds and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They had a lot of pretty flowers, roses and birds in lovely pastel colours. Okay I must go back.

    Val,
    I think it was called Wangsa Walk near Wangsa Maju.

    ReplyDelete