Tuesday 15 September 2015

TF #2



I was bored with Lizbeth thread colours which I had out of storage and went looking for Tatililious' HDTs - size 20 Green Messy Jessy and Key Lime Raspberry Parfait. The pattern is one from Teiko Fujito on page 4 of her 'Tatted Fashion' book.

This was interesting as I tatted the last round first as an edging. I wanted to line a coaster on the inner edge. As I finished the square, it was a little flimsy in keeping its shape, so I decided to tat the square in the centre.

7 comments:

  1. looks and sounds good ;) I mean the color and this did come out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thread colour jumps off the screen! Definitely nice for a change of pace. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful and I love the bright color combination!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful, colours! - every thing you post a picture of a new motif I think it's my favourite! - but this one really is, because these are my very favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flimsy brothers me. I think that is a major reason I pick some patterns over others.
    Your tatting is always lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and great choice of colors. Anyone know where Tatalicious disappeared too? I'd buy more of her HDT.

    ReplyDelete