Wednesday 28 January 2015

Flawed Daisy - Corrected



This new daisy is an improvement with smaller picots and 12 petals. Found out why I had 13 petals earlier. I had forgotten to do a split chain to climb out of one of the rounds. 

Thank you so much for all your comments in the earlier post. Flawed it was with a baker's dozen but because (like some of you guessed) it was a centre to a larger piece so it had to be perfect in count.

I have started the next round in a lighter shade. See its progress in a couple of days. 

7 comments:

  1. Your tatting is very perfect and even, and love to see, glad we have 12 petals now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looks nice can't wait to see more
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! After reading your last post, I got to wondering... how many petals does a daisy have? Of course I haven't gone looking for the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really nice of you to show the tatting that didn't work. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one not able to make all patterns come out the way I want them to. You give me hope!

    ReplyDelete