Saturday 5 November 2011

Christmas 2011 Snowflake #44


Martha, Thank you for this pattern. It is such a pretty snowflake pattern and it would also make lovely flower motifs if you tatted only Rounds 1 and 2. This pattern is called Chris' Broomstick Snowflake found on page 34 of the 'Playing with Picots' book by Martha Ess. Tatted in Size 40 threads, this snowflake measures about 2.5 inches across. Martha has included all the thread yardage required for all patterns in this book. I love that. I think I am going to try some of the bookmarks next.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty. I have yet to tat this but you have certainly inspired me. I shall get to it eventually!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Martha is so clever. I love the long picots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauitful, this book in on my wish list.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. That snowflake is fabulous!!! It reminds me of a star. :)

    ReplyDelete