Wednesday 21 September 2011

Hankies for Threads Exchange


M and I agreed on an exchange. I was extremely pleased because I received these Lizbeth Size 80 threads with 2 Sewmate shuttles. M received embroidered hankies which I bought for her.

In my last online order of Lizbeth threads, one ball of Lizbeth Size 80 was included and tatting with it was a breeze. I told myself, I should only get more in my next order . . . next year. I do have storage boxes full of threads. Now I have more Lizbeth Size 80 and did not have to wait till next year. Thank you M.

P/S
Dear M, I hope you received my e-mails. Thanks so much for the exchange.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely exchange, I hope your enjoy your thread.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky gal... enjoy your threads :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PIF
    I would be very happy to make something for you!
    Please, couldn't you send me your wishes -- colour(s), technique (tatting, cross stitch, hardanger)?
    foxfeylan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete