Saturday 17 September 2011

Finca Threads


Fox of Tat-ology sent me these to try out. Of course she added some beads. I have not tatted with it yet but I will soon. This is Finca Perle #16. Thank you so much, Fox.

I seem to be on a tatting vacation. I have a few necklaces to make so tatting will have to wait. How do you like this photo. The threads seems to say "Tat me an orchid".


This is the cover from the July issue of Gardenwise - a magazine published by the Singapore Botanic Gardens. It is a photo of Cymbidium eburneum blooms from Myanmar.

3 comments:

  1. Yes they say tat an orchid, would you like to try my orchid pattern.

    Gorgeous thread and beads, I hope you enjoy playing with them.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wendy, I think the Finca threads are wonderful and I am sure you will create something beautiful with them. Love the cover of the magazine. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right - an orchid. I am eager to see what you do with the yellow and green.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete