Monday 17 September 2018

Pandora Bracelet of the Week 10



This is the Pandora Rose mesh bracelet stacked with the Freshwater pearl and ruby stretchy bracelet.

On the mesh bracelet is the Pandora Rose Pave heart clip, Her Majesty spacer with purple cubic zirconia, Pandora Rose Floating locket dangle with the pink LOVE petite locket charm. 

I love the Pandora Rose Collection. You can change the petite charm inside the floating locket dangle. I do find that water gets into the locket when I wash my hands but it dries up after some time. Can't wait to get the Floating Locket ring too.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do like the ruby and pearl bracelet. The pearls are substantial, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pearl and ruby bracelet,
    Another pandora bracelet, I have seen the pendants, what a pity the water gets in it, hope it does not ruin it

    ReplyDelete