Monday 23 July 2018

Bronze Pearl Bracelet Winner



There were 7 entries and the random number generator picked #5 which is the entry from Jane McLellan.

Jane, please e-mail me your address and I will send the bracelet off to you as soon as possible. Do let me know if you need any adjustments made to the bracelet size. I am most happy to do so.

Thank you to all who participated and you are encouraged to join in the next one. Thank you again for visiting this blog and leaving lovely comments. Know that they are most appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jane, I hope you enjoy wearing the bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jane! I hope she will enjoy your lovely bracelet. What fun!
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, thanks very much! Will email you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jane😀

    ReplyDelete