Wednesday 7 May 2014

Freiburg


This layout of Freiburg reminds me of a turtle. Tatted in Lizbeth Size 80 in Sea Island Citrus #161 and Altin Basak Size 50 in #3001. 

This pattern is quite unusual as you can see an inner flower shape and a series of outer trefoil rings. Tatted in one round using two shuttles, this was quick and easy to tat. Another Adelheid Dangela pattern. I think I have tatted all that I wanted for now from this book. I have the other book which I will browse through later.

4 comments:

  1. These patterns of hers are unique and can tell they are hers, lots of geometric designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful!!! I can see the turtle shape too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I can see a turtle pattern from the motifs.
    They are lovely in those threads.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does remind me of a turtle! That might be something that the boys at school would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete