Thursday 24 May 2012

Pay It Forward


I put my name in Lenhen's PIF which I blogged about here sometime last September. I have two names in that post and am looking for a third name. Anyone wants to PIF? I am looking for one more person. Please join and PIF it to 3 other people. First name to leave a comment here will get a handmade gift from me. As for Margaret of Margaret Designer Cards and tattrldy of Wanda's Knotty Thoughts, please let me know what is your favourite colour and whether you would prefer something tatted or something sewn, handmade earrings or a blinged shuttle. Isn't this fun?

3 comments:

  1. I would gladly and happily be your third person. I love sending handmade gifts to people. Life is all about PIF and Karma.

    I just came across your blog and think I'll enjoy following it. I always love reading the adventures of fellow tatters.

    Robin DeSpain

    ReplyDelete
  2. an interesting concept, I can see some fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin of Antiquarian. You are my third person for the PIF. Do let me know if you have a preference for the handmade gift and your favourite colour.

    Hi Ladytats, I will be happy to include you too. Let me know your favourite colour and preference too.

    PIF now closed. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete