Monday 8 October 2018

Pandora Bracelet of the Week 13



More items from the Pandora Autumn 2018 collection. 

When I went to the Pandora store, I had no intention of getting any Pandora shine items but I just loved that limited edition Pandora Shine Circle of seeds ring so much. I could not bring myself to get the matching items like the pendant, bracelet and earrings though I may regret it one day. 

Instead I picked up the Pandora Shine Floating grains charm dangle and two Pandora Shine Seeds of elegance clips. They are on the Moments two tone clasp bracelet with Celebration of love spacers, Pandora Shine Honeycomb lace charm and the Locked hearts openwork charm.

1 comment:

  1. I can only say, fabulous
    My apologise for not commenting on your blog, the wifi in turkey was crap, and since being home blogger has played up.

    ReplyDelete