Friday 23 February 2018

Tat a Monument in Pink



Late last week, I received an email from Cathy. It was her call to join in the 'Tat a Monument in Pink'. Details are linked here. The deadline is 1st March 2018 and I wonder if I am too late to contribute. Anyway, I managed to tat 2 squares. Perhaps I will email Cathy to ask if she can extend the deadline. 

I followed Cathy's pattern and used the only pink Size 20 threads I have in Milford Mercer pink and ombre pink. I also need to get a postcard. I hope I remember to do that this weekend and post it next week. It will probably reach her after the deadline but hopefully not too late to be incorporated.

6 comments:

  1. It’ll take a while to assemble the squares, so I guess as long as Cathy knows how many you’ll be sending, the deadline shouldn’t be too crucial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the count is, But I am sure she will welcome any late comers, it will take a while to get everyone connected together. Very pretty pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments. I did email Cathy and will be sending her the squares next week. I hope it will reach her before 15 March 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your squares have arrived wendy saw them on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. So as Shakespeare said "beware the its of March" 😄

    ReplyDelete