Tuesday 9 April 2013

Gifts from Judy

 
Yesterday's post brought gifts from Judy. Two tatting pattern books and 6 balls of Lizbeth. I do not know why I deserve these gifts but thank you so much Judy. You are most generous. That pretty card has my favourite cherry blossoms.
 

My progress in mastering the interlocking rings continues. The top looks good but the last ring is not interlocking with the first ring.

I am not so sure whether the bottom one is correct. These were my attempts last night. After reading your comments on the last post, I will try it again. Thank you so much for your encouragement.

4 comments:

  1. That last ring can be difficult. I did find Jon's diagram helpful. Good luck in getting it all figured out.
    I have not yet tried Kathy's method, only the one Karen Cabrera showed in her video, but used Jon's diagram for the last ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your interlocking rings look very nice!! :) Love the colors of the threads!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely goodies, I think the top ring looks the best but you are getting it, well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Wendy, I am so very happy you like your pressies and will be able to use them in your lovely tatting creations. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete