Saturday 26 January 2013

Tatting Zero


I have walked pass this lane every week for the past months. Watching the leaves on this grass patch. A range of colours, rain or shine.

I have not been tatting much. Done a little spring cleaning. This was because we had to change the >10 year old air con ducting pipes and had to move things around. I ended up looking at old photos and throwing out a lot of things we had collected over the years. I hate cleaning of any kind.

It made me a little sad after going through the old photos.

"Youth is wasted on the young."


2 comments:


  1. As a youth I always thought that looking back on one's life would be 'fun'. Of course we can't envision ourselves getting older! The reality is that it's very difficult to look at photos and old movies/videsos and try to remember what it was like to be young, and realize how incredibly fast it all went by. And discarding things from the past, no matter how trivial, is a very difficult task. Too many memories and emotions tied up in them!

    ReplyDelete