Thursday 6 November 2008

Items on Etsy Part I

I love to shop for unique items and these days I find most of these on Etsy. I love to visit markets when we travel overseas, especially to Australia but I have not been there in years. Now I find my treasures on Etsy. Just wanted to highlight some of the Etsy shops which have items I love.

The first one is Kerrera Skye. What a lovely name. She has unique knitted items which are elegant, pretty, feminine (lady-like) and just simply gorgeous. She told me she just makes up the pattern as she knits. I would love to do that. I always need to follow a pattern. Now I remember I probably have some unfinished scarves or sweaters in my stash cupboard. I wish we had cool weather so that I can wear them. I have always preferred cool to hot temperatures. But I am getting something from her for a friend and perhaps myself, or not. I especially love this one which has gone to one lucky person.

1 comment: