Sunday 28 September 2008

TIAS by Lady Shuttle Maker

This is my tatting for this TIAS as of today. So far, I’ve learnt a new tatting technique with this TIAS. Yes, block tatting. I’m so glad! You can learn something new everyday. It’s great! Thank you Sherry for this TIAS and thank you Jane for this great idea of TIAS. For those who are wondering what a TIAS is, its short for 'Tat it and see'. You can have a look at everyone’s interpretation of the pattern at this link. The illustration of the tatted piece is not shown and only bits of the pattern are revealed everyday by the host. Everyone who participates will tat and show what they have made on their blog or they can e-mail it to the host. It’s interesting to see what each participant has done and the colours they chose.

4 comments:

  1. You're so very welcome Wendy. I'm so glad you learned something new!
    That makes all the effort worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Looking forward to your pics of the TIAS! THanks for visiting my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! OH, There's the picture! It wasn't there when I first visited, LOL! It looks like you're catching up quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was determined to finish my TIAS today. So I skipped ironing and tatted all afternoon. Now what am I going to wear tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete